account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Slow talk function for phone after z5 premium?

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Slow talk function for phone after z5 premium?

Hi, my father has z5 premium and using slow talk function. Recently his phone has some problem and would like to change a new one. I try to see any slow talk available by user manual for phones after z5p, but didn't see. Could  you please let me know if there is slow talk available for any sony phone

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Slow talk function for phone after z5 premium?

Hi @Kerina24!

Unfortunately, no devices released after the Xperia Z5-series supports this feature so your best chance is to get a hold of a new/second hand Xperia Z5 Premium, Xperia Z5 or Xperia Z5 Compact which still has the feature so your father can use it.

I hope that answers your question, although it was probably not the answer you were hoping for!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Kerina24!

Unfortunately, no devices released after the Xperia Z5-series supports this feature so your best chance is to get a hold of a new/second hand Xperia Z5 Premium, Xperia Z5 or Xperia Z5 Compact which still has the feature so your father can use it.

I hope that answers your question, although it was probably not the answer you were hoping for!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @jonas ,

Thank you so much for the information. I will purchase z5 premium in market. Thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi again @Kerina24 and you're very welcome! Slightly smiling Face

That sounds like a good plan and I'm not really sure why this is not available in later devices, but the Xperia Z5 Premium is an awesome device, so hopefully your dad will be happy with it and since he had one before, he knows exactly how it works!

Have an awesome Wednesday and let me know if there is anything else.