account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Silent mode - how to activate / deactivate?

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Silent mode - how to activate / deactivate?

With 6.0 situation has become better than on Lollipop

If you upgrade, u can understand
Talent
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

Thanks @Robertods88 - buit can I ask a stupid question, if I upgrade will I lose any of my data on the phone?

Commissioner
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

Not, if u simply UPDATE

But, in this case with a major upgrade system, it's fully adviced to do a CLEAN UPDATE so everything should be fine at following Winking Face
Talent
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Thanks - I've updated; it's much clearer in the new version! :-)

Commissioner
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

I suggest you also to try with a CLEAN UPDATE and then you can backup all your contacts, photo and so on, so you can enjoy a good and stable MM ANDROID with the less errors on update Winking Face
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Turn down volume to mute (no vibration)

I just want to be able to turn down my volume until it mutes all sounds. If I try to do that now, it switches to vibrate mode. I don't want it to vibrate either. I just want it to be easily mutable, for example in my pocket by pressing the button without having to pull it out and fumble through settings if a call / alert goes off at an inopportune time. Is this possible?