account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Screen goes black during call

Adept
Message 151 of 229
Message 151 of 229

Re: Screen goes black during call

Try this change different themes then restar if works you should repair your phones,or keeps change themes if happened again
Adept
Message 152 of 229
Message 152 of 229

Repair with pc companion
Visitor
Message 153 of 229
Message 153 of 229

Blank screen when making or receiving calls

Whenever I receive a call or make calls my screen goes blank and i can't see anything on the screen until the call ends. This has led to my airtime running out because if it goes to voicemail I can't end the call. Please fix this ASAP.
I use a Z5 dual.
Visitor
Message 154 of 229
Message 154 of 229

I have a screen protector on the screen, there was no issue with that before the previous update. before the update I received and dialled out calls and still had a responsive screen but after the upgrade the screen goes black. I even updated to the new 7.0 software hoping it will resolve it but no way.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 155 of 229
Message 155 of 229

Hi everyone, i have the same problem since i got it back repaired after the display was broken!I thought it was because of the bad reparation but it seems it's because of the Android system!it works if you call with hands free,if that s a solution for you!

Visitor
Message 156 of 229
Message 156 of 229

Hello, I have the same problem. It started like a week ago. I've had it for a year and never had a problem. Hope some one finds a solution
Visitor
Message 157 of 229
Message 157 of 229

By the way, it also happens when i hear audios in whatsapp
Enthusiast
Message 158 of 229
Message 158 of 229

Same here Sbravo, black screen during calls, unable to end them and also happening sometimes with the whatsapp videos.
Enthusiast
Message 159 of 229
Message 159 of 229

Sorry, I meant whatsapp audio.
Visitor
Message 160 of 229
Message 160 of 229

Proximity sensor always active

My phone's proximity sensor is always active, it's a hassle because of the inability to close calls or use in call keyboard or dialpad...

Anyone with similar issue?