account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SMS Delivery report receipts!

SOLVED
Regular
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

SMS Delivery report receipts!

Hey 

Anyone else noticed that there are no checkmarks for delivery of SMS? Got the feature turn on, but it doesn't work. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pioneer
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Re: SMS Delivery report receipts!

@Aerthanis,

Delivery reports must be supported by the network, as well as the mobile device...

Do you know if your network supports delivery reports? Do delivery reports work when using a different mobile device?

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Hi!

What version are you running? On Android? Slightly smiling Face 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Regular
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

32.4.A.1.54

That's 7.1.1

Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

Hi again @Aerthanis ,

Did you try clean app cache?

You can find this at Settings » Apps » Messaging » Storage » Clear Cache

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Regular
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

Won't that delete all my messages? 

Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

@Aerthanis

No, onl if you Clear Data Slightly smiling Face

Regular
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Didn't help. The led / notification dissappears after 10sec or so. 

Pioneer
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

@Aerthanis,

Delivery reports must be supported by the network, as well as the mobile device...

Do you know if your network supports delivery reports? Do delivery reports work when using a different mobile device?

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

What does a delivery report do and why please