account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Random text flashes up since Nougat update

SOLVED
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Random text flashes up since Nougat update

Since my Nougat update random text keeps flashing up on my phone Constantly. It's very frustrating. It's too fast to see what it says. And it's all the time no matter what I'm doing. Hate it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Random text flashes up since Nougat update

@abbieb wrote:
Since my Nougat update random text keeps flashing up on my phone Constantly. It's very frustrating. It's too fast to see what it says. And it's all the time no matter what I'm doing. Hate it.

If is any problem with smartphone the first what i tried to do is repair with Xperia Companion Slightly smiling Face Did you tried? Slightly smiling Face

3 REPLIES 3
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

@abbieb wrote:

If is any problem with smartphone the first what i tried to do is repair with Xperia Companion Slightly smiling Face Did you tried? Slightly smiling Face

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hiya
I recorded the screen which enabled me to see the message and it was a problem with amazon Shopping. So I've uninstalled the app. And for now, it seems OK. Thanks.
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@abbieb wrote:
Hiya
I recorded the screen which enabled me to see the message and it was a problem with amazon Shopping. So I've uninstalled the app. And for now, it seems OK. Thanks.
If iIf you were able to help so welcome Winking Face