account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Problem with USB Cable jack.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Problem with USB Cable jack.

The charging cable has just gone very very loose for my Xperia Z5 jack. The cable would not stay there in tha jack and it keeps falling out by itslef. Please provide some solution. Thanks.

Pardeep Singh
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Problem with USB Cable jack.

Hi @pardeepsingh, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you tried with a different micro USB cable? If you have already done that and you experience the same behaviour, your device will need to be examined by a trained technician at an authorized service centre. If you haven't tried with a different cable, see if you can borrow one from a friend, colleague or a family member and see if this cable will stay in place.

If the device needs to be sent in to an authorized service centre, please get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @pardeepsingh, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Have you tried with a different micro USB cable? If you have already done that and you experience the same behaviour, your device will need to be examined by a trained technician at an authorized service centre. If you haven't tried with a different cable, see if you can borrow one from a friend, colleague or a family member and see if this cable will stay in place.

If the device needs to be sent in to an authorized service centre, please get in touch with your Local support team and they will assist you further.

Let me know how it goes!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

El cable del cargador se desconecta solo porque no se sujeta al Mini USB para poder cargarlo

The charger cable is disconnected only because it is not attached to the Mini USB to be able to charge it

gt

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Amc1256837379398, welcome to our forum and I'm sorry to hear about this.

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Have you tried with a different cable? In your case it's either the cable that is defect, or the USB port on the device as the cable will not stay in place when you are charging your device.

If it is the same with a different cable, get in touch with your Local support team and they will arrange a repair for you since the device will need to be examined at an authorized service centre.

Keep me posted!