account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Photos (specific) on phone but not in any folder. Xperia Z5

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Photos (specific) on phone but not in any folder. Xperia Z5

There are some important (personal) photos that i am unable to take off the phone.

They are not on the SD card.

If i take a new photo, i can recieve them and take them off via USB, find the folder and move them like normal.

The Issue is:

For a specific time or section my photos are not able to be taken off the phone.

I can viem them like normal via the Albums App and others but beyond that i cannot find them.

Despite going through every single folder on the memory and SD, they are not visible.

There are a few hundred important photos, and while i could email a few at a time to myself this would take way too long.

Though i cannot find the Photos through folders, the photo detailed file name is for example:

Saved to: Internal memory

File Path: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/100ANDRO/DSC_0001.JPG

Kind Regards

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Photos (specific) on phone but not in any folder. Xperia Z5

Install quick pic from playstore!  It can move pics from folder to folder in galley itself 

@Lloydo wrote:

There are some important (personal) photos that i am unable to take off the phone.

They are not on the SD card.

If i take a new photo, i can recieve them and take them off via USB, find the folder and move them like normal.

The Issue is:

For a specific time or section my photos are not able to be taken off the phone.

I can viem them like normal via the Albums App and others but beyond that i cannot find them.

Despite going through every single folder on the memory and SD, they are not visible.

There are a few hundred important photos, and while i could email a few at a time to myself this would take way too long.

Though i cannot find the Photos through folders, the photo detailed file name is for example:

Saved to: Internal memory

File Path: /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/100ANDRO/DSC_0001.JPG

Kind Regards

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Photos (specific) on phone but not in any folder. Xperia Z5

Hello!

For that I use X-plore. Install this app, it's very easy Slightly smiling Face