account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

On fresh versions of the play market, applications on the memory card are not updated.

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

On fresh versions of the play market, applications on the memory card are not updated.

На свежих версиях play market не обновляются приложения на карте памяти. Откат на старую версию market помогает, но это крайне неудобно. Перенос всего на внутреннюю невозможен, нет столько места. Замена карты памяти положительного результата не дала.

Не первый телефон Sony.

On fresh versions of the play market, applications on the memory card are not updated. Rollback to the old version of the market helps, but it is extremely inconvenient. Transferring everything to the inner one is impossible, there is not so much space. Replacing the memory card did not give a positive result.

Not the first Sony phone.

gt

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: On fresh versions of the play market, applications on the memory card are not updated.

Can you please check it out once again and reconfirm?

I have reverted back to my old Z5 PD E6883 from an XZP model - and am using a 128 GB Class 10 Strontium microSD card to store most of my apps.

I do not have this problem yet - 32.4.A.1.54, region - IN.

Yes, some apps like Rocket Player do not allow widget creation if moved to microSD card, but otherwise everything else works out just fine.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: On fresh versions of the play market, applications on the memory card are not updated.