account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Noise cancelling in z5c not working

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 1 of 9
Message 1 of 9

Noise cancelling in z5c not working

Good day, since the day i bought the z5c and when i put my headphone stearo the noise cancelling mode is not enable, i tried many times to foll instruction about noise cancelling but it doesn't work, you make check the following pictures i make. Please helpScreenshot_20180509-211558.png

Screenshot_20180509-211522.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Re: Noise cancelling in z5c not working

Hi,

Yeah they look like mh750 which are not noise cancelling capable model I'm afraid.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9
Message 2 of 9

Are you using headphones that support noise cancelling?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.

Pioneer
Message 3 of 9
Message 3 of 9

@Jhonybabes21;

As @viridis ask, you need to be using noise cancelling headphones (like the MDR-NC750) for the settings to be available.

Adviser
Message 4 of 9
Message 4 of 9

So the headphone include with the package of the phone (Z5c) is not noise canceller?
Pioneer
Message 5 of 9
Message 5 of 9

@Jhonybabes21;

What headphones model came with your phone? (diferent markets have diferent packages).

Adviser
Message 6 of 9
Message 6 of 9

Here sir check my headset, sorry i put some wire protection i wish you could identify my headset. Please check the photo attached._20180514_171904.JPG

Message 7 of 9
Message 7 of 9

Hi,

Yeah they look like mh750 which are not noise cancelling capable model I'm afraid.

Adviser
Message 8 of 9
Message 8 of 9

Thanks you sir, anyways what do you recommend of a excellent earbud noise cancelling headphone? 

Message 9 of 9
Message 9 of 9

Best for Xperia is MDR-NC750