account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

No service on the phone

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

No service on the phone

Hi i have a problem with mz z5 2 days ago it restarted lot of times after a while could find a sim and since than no service on my phone. I got a new dimcard too and tested it in another phone so thats working . Could the sim holder traz causeing the problem ?
3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: No service on the phone

@Buci

Could you boot in >>> safe mode and test it?

if that doesn't work, repair the phone with XC and report back

Xperia Companion (XC)

Software Repair Guide

Alternatives on How to backup Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/36355

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

My phone also says "no service" and xperia companion does not work on my phone as my computer is old and slow. So now what. This phone ia a year old. Ive always had sony phones and i am so not impressed this phone has given me nothing but problems. On top of the connectivity issue my ear proximity sensor doesnt work so i cant make calls that involve the key pad as the screen instantly goes black and wont respond. Luckily I accidentaly discovered I can set the power button to end a call. 

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

I have no more service after the update.

I allready tried safe mode and ejecting the sim card but it won't work.

What can I do...