account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

No mobile data after upgrading Z5 Compact to 32.2.A.0.305

SOLVED
Learner
Message 21 of 67
Message 21 of 67

Re: No mobile data after upgrading Z5 Compact to 32.2.A.0.305

Finaly a fix working on my phone.. 

Setttings -> More -> Mobile networks -> Access Point Names. Select "telenor.smart"

Edit: APN from "telenor.smart" to "telenor". save (top right corner)  Done.. 

Rookie
Message 22 of 67
Message 22 of 67

I tried updating the internet settings from Telenor (for the third time since yesteday?), and now it works again.

Visitor
Message 23 of 67
Message 23 of 67

I have lost the GSM/3G/4G connection to Telenor. Not able to call or receive calls, SMS, data. The only thing that works is wifi-calls.
This is critical!!!
I have contacted Telenor, they says this is a problem with the update.
Has there been any info from Sony regarding this? When can we expect a fix?
Visitor
Message 24 of 67
Message 24 of 67

Not able to call since upgrade to 32.2.A.0.305

Since i updated my Z5 yesterday, I have not been able to connect to Telenor on GSM/3G/4G/4G+ so my phone is now useless. The only thing that works is wifi-calls.
Telenor confirm this as problem related to the update.
When can we expect a fix?
Is there any info from Sony on this issue?
One time poster
Message 25 of 67
Message 25 of 67

Re: Not able to call since upgrade to 32.2.A.0.305

The exact same happened to me. I got a fix from Sony support (basically resetting network settings, see below). Now everything except 4G seems to work.

Instructions from Sony (in Swedish):

1. Återställ nätverksinställningar (Inställningar > Säkerhetskopiering & återställning > Nätverksinställningar har återställts.
2. Ändra nätläge till bara 3G eller endast GSM om 3G ej hjälper (Inställningar > Mer > Mobila nätverk > Önskad nätverkstyp).
3. Prova att hämta Internetinställningar (Inställningar > Mer > Internetinställningar)

Good luck!
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 26 of 67
Message 26 of 67

Z5 compact's VoLTE dispare after latest update

MY Z5 compact 's VoLTE dispare after latest update(32.2.A.0.235),how can I fix it?
Before this update, my phone can use voLte normally, at the same time, my friend's Z5 cam use volte like before( both of our mobile network.is the same).
Is this update have bud or anyother else issue?
Adviser
Message 27 of 67
Message 27 of 67

No 4G after .305 update

My Z5 compact only connects via Edge after performing the latest updates, even when 4G+ is available. Anyone?
Apprentice
Message 28 of 67
Message 28 of 67

Re: Z5 compact's VoLTE dispare after latest update

After updating this morning my Z5 Compact has been unable to receive calls and messages, because it's unable to register on the network.

Disabling VoLTE made it possible to connect to the cellular network, but after a while it disconnects again. When it's connected I can't get any 3G/4G or receive calls.

I really hope that a fix is on the way, because my phone is now pretty useless!
One time poster
Message 29 of 67
Message 29 of 67

Re: No 4G after .305 update

Same here. Needed to go manually to GSM coverage after upgrade... Telenor Norway is my service provider
Adviser
Message 30 of 67
Message 30 of 67

Re: No 4G after .305 update

Telenor for me too.