account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

New update available 32.4.A.1.54

Learner
Message 21 of 67
Message 21 of 67

Re: New update available 32.4.A.1.54

Hello everyone,

I updated my Z5 yesterday but I was thinking this update resolved the heating, battery drain, performance... But, it's not. My device is slow, increase heating when my device is sleeping and the battery is very catastrophic... 100% at 7 a.m ans 80% at 8 a.m with only five messages on Messenger !

So do you have issue ? Solution ? Does anyone have this problem ? 

Commissioner
Message 22 of 67
Message 22 of 67

Re: New update available 32.4.A.1.54

@Mehrdad_Ataee

It's still at @ 1.9 + 1.5 with some changes /

-Stays at 1.9 under normal temps

-Underclocked to 1.5 wen device exceds 40 degrees (battery temps)

- No more big cores  over 40 degrees! Device stays with 4 lil cores @1.5 with aggressive thermal throttling!!  

> I feel devs could let the device to use big cores until it reaches  43 degrees and enabling throttling @1.5 over this temps!! But anyway this update seems reliable than 7.0 with performance drop over previous build   (32.4.A.0.160)

Adept
Message 23 of 67
Message 23 of 67

Re: Did anyone noticed heat and battery management with x.x.x.1.54 build ?

Connect phone to sony software on the pc it will download it for you

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Astronomy compels the soul to look upwards and leads us from this world to another" - Plato
One time poster
Message 24 of 67
Message 24 of 67

Disgusting update. My battery life got much less time. 10% for 1 hour of sleepmode. Thank you, Sony!

Learner
Message 25 of 67
Message 25 of 67

I do that... Dowload the update with Sony PC Companion... In sleep mode it's correct but when I use my device the battery is so bad... Restaure ? 

Enthusiast
Message 26 of 67
Message 26 of 67

as mentioned earlier, a little bit of the performance was reduced, but its still not bad.

sony still didnt fix some sms or email app issues i've noticed from the previous nougat releases.

Regular
Message 27 of 67
Message 27 of 67

maybe you should software repair it with xperia comapanion

Message 28 of 67
Message 28 of 67

@Z5owner_ wrote:

maybe you should software repair it with xperia comapanion

How do I use Xperia companion to get the security patch... Kindly help to provide the steps please

Learner
Message 29 of 67
Message 29 of 67

Re: New update build number32.4.A.1.54

It's killed my z5 premium 

Rookie
Message 30 of 67
Message 30 of 67

Re: New update build number32.4.A.1.54

After latest nougat update (32.4.A.1.54), the doze is not functioning proper it seems. Battery is draining very fast in phone idle, battery performance was very good before that. But one small joy with this update is the phone is operating more smoothly than before. But 😢battery life is worrying me.