account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

New update available 32.4.A.1.54

A55
One time poster
Message 11 of 67
Message 11 of 67

New update build number32.4.A.1.54

In build number 32.4.A.1.54 have problem for charging.its very slow please check it

Learner
Message 12 of 67
Message 12 of 67

Re: New update build number32.4.A.1.54

I just received OTA the update, I'm not installing yet. its better to wait to see any issues.

Commissioner
Message 13 of 67
Message 13 of 67

Did anyone noticed heat and battery management with x.x.x.1.54 build ?

I'm confused with this build!! But I can say heat got lil bit reduced (noticeable)  !! and battery standby time is great!! Performance dropped but to acceptable range!!  previous build has top notch performance( apps opening and scrollings)!! Finally one update I can settle with less bugs!!  Adaptive brightness  bug is still there!! Thank u devs for ur efforts and for the update!!  Z3+ & Z5p user!! 

Vox
Apprentice
Message 14 of 67
Message 14 of 67

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact new update v.32.4.A.1.54

There's a new update v.32.4.A.1.54 for Sony Xperia Z5 Compact.

What kind of programers don't expose notes when lanching new updates?

Why people need to install whatever updates are available blindly?

Most people will do it because there are too many issues ...

Adviser
Message 15 of 67
Message 15 of 67

Re: Did anyone noticed heat and battery management with x.x.x.1.54 build ?

I hope it will solve headphone sound issues.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 16 of 67
Message 16 of 67

Re: New update available 32.4.A.1.54

Guys, can anyone please check if the CPU is down clocked again to solve the heating? Or is it still at (1.96+1.56) and some real fixes has solved that?

Thanks 

Learner
Message 17 of 67
Message 17 of 67

I have Z5, heating problem solved, battery drain solved, this update is amazing.

Learner
Message 18 of 67
Message 18 of 67

I noticed the temperature of my device is way cooler now, also battery drain solved.

I have Z5 and before the update it suffered from high temperature and laggy performance, now it is really cool and fast

Message 19 of 67
Message 19 of 67

Hi my model number is E6853 and I'm yet to receive this update and is there any way by which I can know when this update will be available for my model

One time poster
Message 20 of 67
Message 20 of 67

I just installed the update, I noticed that after upgrading to Android 7. 1.1, the device was heating up and downloading fast, now with this I thought the problem would be corrected, And to the sadness of all I noticed the worst nothing solved and still 3 cores of the processor are dead being that the 4 still operates too much 4 of the 8 are normal, my score in the antutu fell 20k points and in the geekbench the device loses in scoring for devices with the Snapdragon 801, ie Sony is doing a duwngrade to force people to buy a new smarts, This is already suspected that Apple does now I am sure that Sony also does