account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Music apps starts when i plug in a headset

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Music apps starts when i plug in a headset

Well.. When I put in the headjack plugg my phone start playing music from the Music app even when I'm on Spotify.. Is there a way to stop that, so it's not go automatic?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: When i use head jack

Yes.. There's a way.. Go to smart connect app and set the controls to ur wish  when u connect headphone. Or just clear the app data for smart connect... That's pretty easy way for u.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Music apps starts when i plug in a headset

Hi @Jokke93,

As @pravi suggested there is an app called Smart Connect that can be programed to automatically start apps when for example a headset is connected.

To disable this function go to: Smart Connect > Events > Music on the go > Off. Alternatively if you want to change so that Spotify starts when you plug in a headset go to: Smart Connect > Events > Tap Music on the go > Edit event > Tap the arrow > Start an app > Spotify > Finnish.

Let me know how it goes or if there is anything else you are wondering about.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.