account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Music app cannot work when the screen are closed!!!!

SOLVED
Talent
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Music app cannot work when the screen are closed!!!!

I used all the same apps(about 100 apps) in 5.1.1 and didn't find this problem.So I think it must be 6.0.1's bug.....

Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

@sonnny You can't say it is a bug if it is not generally replicable, I cannot replicate and music has been going on for 5 minutes with screen off on Z5c and Z5 running 6.0.1.

See what your Local support suggests.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

OK,I've found the issue,and will sovle it.THANKS!

Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

Can you share the info?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Talent
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

Just like what you said,it is an app made this issue.When I stop it,the music app works normally.

Highlighted
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

Great news.