account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 21 of 29
Message 21 of 29

Re: Some menus are not translated to my native language

I have now received information that this will be corrected in the next software release. As always, software rollouts are a phased process so timings and availability may vary by market/carrier. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes until then.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Inhabitant
Message 22 of 29
Message 22 of 29

@Christofer This is the last z series model. Didnt we deserve some care? After the release of x series we treated like step-child. Where is the up to 2 days battery promise? There is no new goodies like smart stamina or smart battery with qnovo. All kernel based algortms not given officially. But sony just sorry for this values bug expected by chinese 3rd party fake phone maker.

Too bad.

Sony Xperia Z5 Smartphone Owner / Software Developer
elementary OS
NuPIC
Sony Xperia Support
Message 23 of 29
Message 23 of 29

@FrknEgeOztrk I'm sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the latest updates but I appreciate that you're sharing your opinion. I will make sure to forward it as user feedback.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 24 of 29
Message 24 of 29

Re: Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

I also confirm that are same bugs (english translations) in Polish language for Z5 Dual. There is english text for volume and Lock screen.

I also think that there is weak network (GSM/3g) issue after nougat Update. Not mentioning weak battery performance, where is 2-3 day battery life as was in Android v5.

Im dissapointed, because I bought Sony for it 2 day battery life. sad Now I think I could buy Xiaomi for half price.

Commissioner
Message 25 of 29
Message 25 of 29

And when it will be finally fixed? It's over 2 months (almost 3) and there's still no fix for it... Really disappointed how "fast" you are by fixing your mistakes... sad I've also written to support but as always no one has any info laugh

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Message 26 of 29
Message 26 of 29

Same problem here with hebrew (IL)

Message 27 of 29
Message 27 of 29

Screenshot_20170621-163439.png

Regular
Message 28 of 29
Message 28 of 29

Same problem with Dutch language settings. 

Waiting for an update. Any idea when the update rolls out?

Regular
Message 29 of 29
Message 29 of 29

Still no update... Getting somehow disappointed.