account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 7 of 29
Message 7 of 29

Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

There's missing translation for volume settings while using +/- volume keys. I have set Slovak as my system language, but there's English showing. 

Screenshot_20170410-180219.png

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
28 REPLIES
Message 1 of 29
Message 1 of 29

Problems with translation after 32.3.A.2.33

I was using the phone in Turkish, Some things on the phone became English! Notification and ring volume, Media volume. And the lock screen is English! For example; Use fingerprint or draw your pattern... After this problematic update!! I hope Sony solves these problems in other update. Edit; Also here is English... Battery level is %15 or less, tap here to see the estimated battery time..

Forum Legend
Message 2 of 29
Message 2 of 29

Re: Problems after 32.3.A.2.33

can you try to see if the keyboard settings are also in turkish.? or the google account, try to restart your device.

does this happen when you are on safe mode?

try to perform software repair using Xperia Companion

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Message 3 of 29
Message 3 of 29

Firstly my keyboard is Turkish, I didn't understand the Google account. I don't know how Safe Mode works..Or how much is it necessary? I don't want to do Software Repair.. I hope this issue is solved when Sony releases a new update.. Thank you very much for your directives!

Forum Legend
Message 4 of 29
Message 4 of 29

just click on the link safe mode, it will basically restart the device without all the apps exept for basic ones, this will enable us to elimante the possibility that an app may be causing your problem

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Message 5 of 29
Message 5 of 29

I tried safe mode. But some things are still English....

Message 6 of 29
Message 6 of 29

Post updated, other English things added! Sony can fix it, I believe it.

One time poster
Message 8 of 29
Message 8 of 29

Re: Missing translation after 32.3.A.2.33 update

Same problem with german language. Also the 30% battery level warning displays in english.

Learner
Message 9 of 29
Message 9 of 29

The same here with some things, like on unlock screen is in english too

Commissioner
Message 10 of 29
Message 10 of 29

Indeed 

Screenshot_20170410-211305.png

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop