account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed call icon doesn't clear

Commissioner
Message 21 of 31
Message 21 of 31

Re: missed call notification

It's a known bug _Pls take a bug report and submit as mentioned here! 

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Missed-call-icon-doesn-t-clear/td-p/1...

Regular
Message 22 of 31
Message 22 of 31

Re: Missed call icon doesn't clear

Same problem with my Z5, build 32.3.A.2.33

One time poster
Message 23 of 31
Message 23 of 31

Re: missed call notification

I have the same issue on Z5 premium (E6883) too. After a few missed calls it will happen. Only restart can clear it. Very annoying!

This issue happens soon after upgrade to Android 7.0 build 32.3.A.2.33

Sony Xperia Support
Message 24 of 31
Message 24 of 31

@Bsorinovidiu, I understand that this is very annoying and I would to thank you for taking the time to create a bug report when you experience this behaviour again.

@Petoid@mg1997 and @GromitDog, sorry to hear that you are also experiencing this behaviour.

As I wrote earlier in this thread, I'd like to forward a bug report internally so this can be investigated, so feel free to take a bug report and send me the link in a PM.

To do this:

1. Go to Settings > About phone > Build number, tap 7 times on the build number.
2. Go back and select Developer options then set Logger buffer size and change it to "4 MB"
3. Restart your phone, then replicate the behaviour.
4. Go back to Settings > Developer options, select "Take bug report" followed by "Interactive bug report".

When the report is ready you will receive a notification. Tap the notification to share it. I suggest you upload it to Google Drive and then choose to share a public link to the upload and include the link in the PM.

Thanks in advance!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 25 of 31
Message 25 of 31

It's weird, but it seems like it fixed by itself. Did not have the issue a week or so after the problem frist accord.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 26 of 31
Message 26 of 31

Hi again @mg1997, sorry for the late reply.

I'm glad to hear that it is working again for you. smile happy

Should you experience this behaviour again, I would be very thankful if you had the time to create a bug report (see my previous post for instructions).

Let me know if there is anything else I may assist you with and have a great day!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Highlighted
Regular
Message 27 of 31
Message 27 of 31

I Will.

Do you have any idea when 7.1.1 get released in the netherlands? (for z5)

Thnx

Sony Xperia Support
Message 28 of 31
Message 28 of 31

Hi again!

Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, I cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device.

You can however install the Xperia Companion program which is available for both Windows and Mac and see if you can install the update this way.

If the update is not available here either, you will need to wait for it to be available for your device.

I hope that helps! smile happy

Adviser
Message 29 of 31
Message 29 of 31

I'm pretty sure that this bug is solved with the latest update. (32.4.A.0.160).

Sony Xperia Support
Message 30 of 31
Message 30 of 31

Hi @ddr2, thank you for informing me about this!

Should you experience this behaviour again, please let me know so I can take a closer look again! smile happy

Have a great weekend!