account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Learner
Message 171 of 246
Message 171 of 246

Re: Xperia Z5 nougat volume problem

Me too. So sad. I don't know they can fixed it
Commissioner
Message 172 of 246
Message 172 of 246

Re: sound low

@Emil
That's all what u say? It's obviously software issue because of many ussers are suffering with it and Sony do nothing about it! Shame on you!

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Commissioner
Message 173 of 246
Message 173 of 246

Re: sound low

@Emil

When it'll be fixed??

Sony Xperia Support
Message 174 of 246
Message 174 of 246

Re: Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Hi all,

I received information today that this will be fixed in an upcoming software update planned for release in the middle of April, 2017. In the meantime, a workaround is to perform a factory data reset. Please make sure that you backup data stored on the internal storage that you want to keep before performing a factory data reset. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

The speaker calibration starts the first time you are using the speaker, and later requires that the loud speaker is idle for 30 minutes. The calibration is completed after up to ten hours.

Please note that software rollouts are a phased process so timings and availability may vary by market/carrier.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 175 of 246
Message 175 of 246

Finally something. Btw. factory reset doesn't solve problem. I've done reset twice and still same issue... Could you tell what's more will be fixed? What about fingerprint locking issue while using Smart Lock?

Learner
Message 176 of 246
Message 176 of 246

Adviser
Message 177 of 246
Message 177 of 246

Z5 family was the most disgruntlement device amongst all the Z Series

too long (many months) for fix just one thing?

and when fix other many problems?

fast discharging issues or even worse, never charge.. all night plug in at charging and nothing, just over heat the phone, all this after 7 update.

or...

the phone frezze with OS  for few minutes

Screenshot_20170219-021739.png

OR  frezze when i want to open a app (Any app) this example youtube

Screenshot_20170219-020929.png

Or When for a miracle the app get open then close and crashed 

Screenshot_20170219-014620.png

Or the CAMERA cant be opened sometimes, Not to mention that no have manual controls

Screenshot_20170219-014642.png

One time poster
Message 178 of 246
Message 178 of 246

Ringtone sound not loud

My phone ringtone sound not loud as before even though I already maximize sound volume. Is this system problem?

My phone system is latest one
Message 179 of 246
Message 179 of 246

Re: Ringtone sound not loud

@Yuen1995

This will be fixed in a future update coming mid-April (as stated by an Xperia Support staff member):

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Low-volume-during-for-calls-after-And...

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 180 of 246
Message 180 of 246

Re: New design 2017 feedback thread

Please advise. Since the update my phone rings really soft but message alert tones are normal volume.