account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Commissioner
Message 151 of 246
Message 151 of 246

Re: Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

@CameronT

So what's the official statement of Sony about this? It's really annoying to use such rubbish phone! You have messed it up but no fix for it so far, no statement so far, no nothing so far. Are you enjoying how people are complaining about it. It's obviously NOT phone issue but software. Software repair didn't helped at all. So would you be so kind and give us, finally, some relevant answer to this?!

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Visitor
Message 152 of 246
Message 152 of 246

Re: Xperia Z5 dual phones ring volume

It is not possible ...
My phone model is E6633.
I did not find the new update for bug phone !!!
I not understand what you mean?

I am very sad

sony=anty happy

One time poster
Message 153 of 246
Message 153 of 246

ringer volume problems

My z5 dual phone's ringer volume has slower after updating software update
One time poster
Message 154 of 246
Message 154 of 246

Re: ringer volume problems

Volume problems, since Updwat 7 my Z5 doesn't scan for WiFi, the only way to connect to a known network is to restart,you can press connect for hours and the screen just keeps jumping,so now I restart at least 6 times a day. I get pop ups that tell me my NFC list is full and I need to delete devices, and my NFC isn't even on, and when you try to delete there isn't anything to delete, and finally the battery uses up to 50% extra a day on IDLE.

Please Sony, you make such great devices, don't spoil your reputation by releasing such rubbish software, check everything works before you do, WiFi is an obvious problem but if you checked the software without moving from an office you wouldn't notice, many are complaining, hurry up with an update. 

One time poster
Message 155 of 246
Message 155 of 246

I updated my Sony Z5 to Android 7.0. Nougat a few week ago. And I have the same problem with low volume when my phone is ringing and when playing videos on YouTube. But what happened today is that when I was watching a video on Youtube, my sister called me, and when my phone was ringing the ringtone was ringing normal and loud, like before the Nougat update. And when I exited the Youtube app, my sister called me again to check if maybe it was a permament fix but unfortunatelly it wasn't. So if any of you guys have any idea there is maybe a solution... 

One time poster
Message 156 of 246
Message 156 of 246

Any new info for this problem!?
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 157 of 246
Message 157 of 246

No, because nobody from Sony doesn't care... They said it's ok, they don't see any problem there, so we al are just lying.

Emperor
Message 158 of 246
Message 158 of 246

@mrnino

You should not post false claims, also keep in mind that this is a user based forum.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Commissioner
Message 159 of 246
Message 159 of 246

@uliwooly

So. Just after second launch of "repaired" Nougat for Z5 and Z3+/Z4 series I've been writing to support and they said there's no sound problem even clearly it is. So, is this false claim? Next, I have not seen any answer from support members or any official statement regarding to this issue in latest weeks here in post, facebook page, twiter page or official sonymobile blog at all. So... How should I understand it?

Visitor
Message 160 of 246
Message 160 of 246

Ring tone is too soft, can't log in to another Facebook account

Hi guys. Ever since the new update,my phone rings extremely soft but all other notification sounds are loud. Also having issues logging out of fb and into my other fb account getting some software error message