account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

One time poster
Message 121 of 246
Message 121 of 246

Re: ANDROID 7(NOUGAT) ON XPERIA Z5

Even the sound of my phone become to low
Learner
Message 122 of 246
Message 122 of 246

Re: Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

I didn't update my Z5 compact until yesterday. Huge update of almost 1,3 GB. I don't seem to have any sound problems when it comes to ring volume and I can hear people fine when talking even headphones seems unaffected. However the loudspeaker volume is very low compared to before the update. Not when using the built in music player, but in all other apps like Firefox, Youtube, MX Player etc.

Please solve this, i used to be able to listen to podcasts and such while even being in another room if i cranked up the volume and now i can barely hear anything even if I'm right next to the phone and the volume maxed out.

One time poster
Message 123 of 246
Message 123 of 246

Re: ANDROID 7(NOUGAT) ON XPERIA Z5

I can't make a call with nugget update. When I choose a SIM to call a black screen appears and when I retry nothing works. When I can't make a call why should I keep that phone? Please give a solution!
Learner
Message 124 of 246
Message 124 of 246

My Sony Xperia Z5 now has very low volume after the update... I don't even know when my phone rings. And even the Sony Authorised Repair guys can't fix it!
Fix this immediately, Sony... Or you will lose a lot of customers for sure.
IT SHOULD NOT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO FIX SUCH A BIG GLITCH!!!
One time poster
Message 125 of 246
Message 125 of 246

The same problem!low volume when i have incoming calls.join the club!✌️
Visitor
Message 126 of 246
Message 126 of 246

Same here wats going on sony
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 127 of 246
Message 127 of 246

Everything is just toooo looooww
One time poster
Message 128 of 246
Message 128 of 246

Hi,

When DSEE HS, ClearAudio+ and Dynamic normaliser are switched off the sounds are as should have to be (Audio setting menu).

One time poster
Message 129 of 246
Message 129 of 246

Hi,

i'm using sony z5 Dual. Recently i had update my mobile to Android 7.0 Naugat. After the update my mobile volume got very low such as Ringtone,Alarm, Music and Videos everything...pls give me the best solution for this issue..now mobile totally waste

Learner
Message 130 of 246
Message 130 of 246

low ringtone/ bluetooth headset disconnecting after 5 mins talk/ unable to create backup or reset with computer/

low batterytime/ phone getting hot/ slow charging is what i eexperienced since upgrade to 7 36 hours ago.

the headset i found a fix on (allowed bluetooth acces to phonebook, didnt disconect since...)