account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Inhabitant
Message 51 of 246
Message 51 of 246

Re: xperia z5 dual ringtone volume is still low after upgradig to nougat february firmware

i am not deaf and i can clearly tell the difference  since my alarm and notifications are freaking louder than my call ringtones....i have done everything i can but still the ringtone's loudness is still far lower than what i usually know....

and i can't even use the increasing ringtone mode...it really has no effect on my ringtone at all.... 

sony please fix this problem..

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 52 of 246
Message 52 of 246

Re: Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Indeed, I have the latest firmware on Z5 Dual and since the update the volume of the speakers is down, and the bottom speaker is sounding much weaker than the top one.
Learner
Message 53 of 246
Message 53 of 246

Low volume after nougat update on Xperia z5 premium

Hi, After I updated my Xperia z5 premium to nougat, I realized the volume was very very low, you can't even hear it ring sometimes. Any suggestions or solutions?
One time poster
Message 54 of 246
Message 54 of 246

Re: Low volume after nougat update on Xperia z5 premium

I have the same problem
One time poster
Message 55 of 246
Message 55 of 246

Same problem
One time poster
Message 56 of 246
Message 56 of 246

Problem after software update

Why my phones volume had reduced after i updated my Z5 android from marshmallow to nougat??
Pls help me volume of my phone is very poor now
Commissioner
Message 57 of 246
Message 57 of 246

@Christofer @Rickard

Do you even fix sound promblems? Because I updated (clean install) my Z5 to Nougat (32.3.A.0.376) yesterday, but today I have had to downgrade to Marshmallow because I almost did not hear other person during calls (sound level set in maximum during call) and also while listening music viac phone's speakers the sound was very low (also sound level set in maximum during playing music)!

After Marshmallow downgrade everything is fine! So only solution is that you do this deliberately, to force users buy new ones! Shame on you Sony! It's riddiculous how you act.

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Visitor
Message 58 of 246
Message 58 of 246

Phone sounds become low

After get Android 7 the phone ring tone become very lowwww plz give solution.
Visitor
Message 59 of 246
Message 59 of 246

Re: Phone sounds become low

Not only ring tone but all the sound is low music (start high then decrease)
Regular
Message 60 of 246
Message 60 of 246

Same problem here! Really really pissed off! Mine z5c here. Updated on the it was launched n yet still waiting for the fix, n none from Sony! 😤😡😠