account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Inhabitant
Message 41 of 246
Message 41 of 246

xperia z5 dual ringtone volume is still low after upgradig to nougat february firmware

hello everyone..

i have a problem with my xperia z5 after upgrading it to nougat...

i updated my phone's firmware with nougat firmware released on february (ver 32.3.A.0.376)..

i have this goddamn thing that really infuriates me and i suspect this problem relates with firmware issue as i have tried everything from repairing using sony companion to entering safe mode...and until now i still don't have any single solution with this problem..

Forum Legend
Message 42 of 246
Message 42 of 246

Re: xperia z5 dual ringtone volume is still low after upgradig to nougat february firmware

please stop using profanity in your posts, http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Discussion-guidelines/m-p/349678#U349678

sound depedns on the subjective perception of the user,

I suggest you go to a local service center and compare the volume of your device to identical device to see if there is significant difference. if there is then you can have your device repaired by your local service center http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Learner
Message 43 of 246
Message 43 of 246

Ringtone volume is down when anyone call me.. This error appear when I update new software while vol

Ringtone volume is down when anyone call me please help me

Emperor
Message 44 of 246
Message 44 of 246

Re: Ringtone volume is down when anyone call me.. This error appear when I update new software while

@Wael226619

could you test your phone in safe mode ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 45 of 246
Message 45 of 246

Re: Ringtone volume is down when anyone call me.. This error appear when I update new software while

No one would help you mate, sony RnD deliberately did this so that you ditch your old phone and go for the new one..
I have same problem with you anw
One time poster
Message 46 of 246
Message 46 of 246

Xperia Z5 Dual: problem found after upgrading android ver 6.0 to android ver 7.0

When im finished upgrading android ver from 6.0 into 7.0 on my device, i found a problem with a sound on my ringtone.. I was set my ringtone to the max sound level but that sound goes not loud as usual i heard before.. Anyone have these problem too?
One time poster
Message 47 of 246
Message 47 of 246

Re: Some apps low sound and crash after Android 7 update

HAS THERE BEEN AN UPDATE FOR THIS????????? AUDIBLE BLAMES SONY

Highlighted
Message 48 of 246
Message 48 of 246

Re: Xperia Z5 Dual: problem found after upgrading android ver 6.0 to android ver 7.0

Even I'm facing speakers volume issue
It's too low to listen while ringing
This only happened after android 7 update
Apprentice
Message 49 of 246
Message 49 of 246

Re: Xperia Z5 Dual: problem found after upgrading android ver 6.0 to android ver 7.0

I confirm! I have this trouble too! After upgrading Android from Marshmallow to Nougat the ringtone volume goes too low. Also, my ringtone was set to the max sound level, but this did not fix the problem. And by "Service tests" the "Stereo speaker right" volume is more quieter than "Stereo speaker left". Anyone notice this? Dear developers, fix this trouble please!
One time poster
Message 50 of 246
Message 50 of 246

Re: Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Me to, please help