account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

One time poster
Message 21 of 246
Message 21 of 246

Re: Low volume during for calls after Android 7 update

Mine also same problem after updated, i've try set to Mono audio in Accessibility then the volume become louder, if set back to setereo then the volume is low again. 

Talent
Message 22 of 246
Message 22 of 246

So, the firmware was suspended, hope Sony will fix volume bug and maybe ADD MANUAL CONTROL LIKE IN XZ, cause we share identical sensor.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 23 of 246
Message 23 of 246

Enthusiast
Message 24 of 246
Message 24 of 246

Sony has finally pulled update because of this, no word fixing the problem yet through
One time poster
Message 25 of 246
Message 25 of 246

Same issue, after the update volume sounds so low even it is on the max volume, Sony please fix it
Apprentice
Message 26 of 246
Message 26 of 246

After the Software upgrade, when you for the 1st time power on the phone, the Smart amplifier calibration will start automatically in the background without interruption, it takes around 45 minutes. 
During this time the audio function may not perform well because of calibration ongoing.
And after calibration is complete, the Ear Speaker and Loudspeaker will perform normally again.

Talent
Message 27 of 246
Message 27 of 246

I heared about so-called callibration, but where exactly did you found this info?

Learner
Message 28 of 246
Message 28 of 246

Ring sound problem in Android™‎ 7.0 Nougat

When i update the system to Android™‎ 7.0 Nougat the sound of ring is reduced , i try all sound setting but still the find same problem what can i do
One time poster
Message 29 of 246
Message 29 of 246

Sony Z5 dual nougat issues

After updating my phone to nougat I am facing lots of issues:
Battery drain (after 10 min usage phone getting too hot)
Low volume issue
Some of the apps are crashing in between

Let me know when I gone a get next update for nougat, if it will take more than a month time then please help me to downgrade my Android version.
Learner
Message 30 of 246
Message 30 of 246

Guys !!! I found the solution
1. Go to music open any one.
2. Find the setting in left side.
3.open audio setting and activation the tool HX and test it!!!!!!!