account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Low Sound on other music apps [BUG] On Noguat

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 21 of 27
Message 21 of 27

Nougat Update on 13 March leads to audio issues

It seems Sony hasn't fixed the problem with the Nougat update issie relating to the loudspeaker sound. I can hardly hear the loudspeaker when watching videos etc. The great speaker quality and sound was one of the big reasons I got the phone so I am super sad.
What's worse is Sony are known for not listening to feedback and fixing problems. I don't think it will ever be fixed.
There are no aound issues via headset or bluetooth speakers.
I have an Xperia Z5 Premium and am in South Africa.
Enthusiast
Message 22 of 27
Message 22 of 27

Re: Nougat Update on 13 March leads to audio issues

Sony Mobile Promised a new update for the above bug, and it will roll around april. All we should is wait.

-------------------------------------------------------
Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) | Xperia Z1 (C6903)
Message 23 of 27
Message 23 of 27

Media volume really low

Media volume when playing YouTube or books or films are really low. Have off course maxed sound on phone and apps. This started after a factory reset made by service center.
Message 24 of 27
Message 24 of 27

Re: Low Sound on other music apps [BUG] On Noguat

Yes!!!
One time poster
Message 25 of 27
Message 25 of 27

Re: Z5 compact music app volume since latest update.

Im experiencing the same problem with my Xperia Z5

One time poster
Message 26 of 27
Message 26 of 27

Re: Z5 compact music app volume since latest update.

I have the same  problem.  Sony mobile never again ..... bad support. ,late updates.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 27 of 27
Message 27 of 27

Re: Low Sound on other music apps [BUG] On Noguat

Sony Support

Xperia Z5 compact

Do you have any plans to fix the low volume issue? This is not acceptable I seen post the fix was due in mid apri it is now near the end of June. If this is not fixed I will be in the market for another smartphone and Ican tell you the phone will not be a Sony.