account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Low Sound on other music apps [BUG] On Noguat

SOLVED
Highlighted
Message 11 of 27
Message 11 of 27

Re: Low Sound on other music apps [BUG] On Noguat

No there is nothing changed since i have updated on 9 Feb 2017 and I'm facing low volume issues
There is no change at all
I hope SONY will come with solutions ASAP
Ringtone volume is too low that sometimes i find missed call when I'm away
Learner
Message 12 of 27
Message 12 of 27

Me too low sound ring tone when recived phone calls, and the audio sound lower and not clear than before

Learner
Message 13 of 27
Message 13 of 27

It hasn't been solved yet. So far the only solution I've been able to come up with is doing a software repair with Xperia Companion, which took me to Marshmallow and that solved the problem. I'm staying that way until 7.1 update.

Sony, please do something about it. There are many of us who still believe your products are the best in quality. Do not disappoint us. Hoping everything will be solved in Nougat 7.1

One time poster
Message 14 of 27
Message 14 of 27

Low Sound on other music apps [BUG] On Noguat

What to do with this problems of sound 🔊 do needful asap n reply
Regular
Message 15 of 27
Message 15 of 27

Z5 compact music app volume since latest update.

Since I updated this week (not sure exactly which update, but my phone is fully up to date now) music app, the one pre-installed onto the phone is turned right up but a split second after the song starts, the volume goes down even though it's still on full. It goes up again once the next song comes on and immediately back down again. Anybody got a solution or work-around?
Learner
Message 16 of 27
Message 16 of 27

Re: Z5 compact music app volume since latest update.

Also noticed, that after update to vers 7, speakers came very quite at max volume. Does anybody solve it?
Forum Legend
Message 17 of 27
Message 17 of 27

there is already a software update to fix this bug, (.378)

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Learner
Message 18 of 27
Message 18 of 27

Thanks mate.
But seems that I will have to wait to get this update, as my phone says, that i have latest and its (.376)
One time poster
Message 19 of 27
Message 19 of 27

I just updated to the latest version. It hasn't been fixed at all.
Sound is very low, especially in apps like YouTube, lower that it was on Android marshmallow
One time poster
Message 20 of 27
Message 20 of 27

Experienced the same thing. How can we fix it? Also the vibration got stronger after the nougat update.