account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Insane battery drain for nougat

Enthusiast
Message 11 of 300
Message 11 of 300

LAGS BUGS BATTERY DRAIN IN 32.3.A.0.376

Hello Sony and Xperia Fans...I really need your help to solve issues me and many other friends are facing with Nougat 32.3.A.0.376.  I am experiencing serious problems

1. Lags in Phone app scrolling up and down. Makes a very basic app very annoying.

2. Constant Battery Drain (Phone Idle consumes 20%-25%)

3. Images getting sharper with some delay (10-12 seconds) in Album app...Not at all expected from a Flagship.

4. 4 Cores of so called Octacore processor A57 always in stopped thus reducing performance.

Above problems are experienced Under Normal usage, Safe Mode, With Third Party Apps, Without Third Party Apps. I have tried software repair and also Flashing with FTF File. Device E6683

Commissioner
Message 12 of 300
Message 12 of 300

Re: LAGS BUGS BATTERY DRAIN IN 32.3.A.0.376

Same prob here, lags very annoying in phone app. I'm afraid to say that after years of being Sony loyal customers, things are changing for me. 

Enthusiast
Message 13 of 300
Message 13 of 300

Really annoyed....Hope Sony Comes Up with good solution and would be able to retain customers.

Apprentice
Message 14 of 300
Message 14 of 300

Has update 32.3.A.0.376 been released for India

Enthusiast
Message 15 of 300
Message 15 of 300

No...Not Yet. I flashed Generic FTF using Flashtool. For India You can check https://xpericheck.com/cda/1298-7547

Rookie
Message 16 of 300
Message 16 of 300

Re: HORRIBLE BATTERY LIFE - NOUGAT

Same here Sony had fooled its customer. Everything in new Nougat is waste, Battery drains a lot on Idle, a Camera clarity is not there, Phone dial  and it shows online contacts also. Sony is not interested to keep there customer happy or want to give anything new, This will by last Sony phone i will be using. Sony must do something new if you are hearing pls make changes in all this fix the bugs and Create a good looking UI pls atleast for Phone dial in like iphone have.

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 17 of 300
Message 17 of 300

Re: Insane battery drain for nougat

Hello,

Love the update, but not that much since I'm having the same problem as ARJUN_SINGH.

<Phone Idle> is consuming about 24-25% of the battery constantly. When I got the update, the battery remaining time was over 2 days and everything seems to be working just fine. (For example, with 79% battery, it's just giving me an approximate of 20 hours durability, and at this rate, I know for experience that probably it won't last 20 hours).

But after a little while, maybe an hour or so, it began acting like this. I hope there's something we can do. Anyways, I'll keep trying to find anything that helps.
One time poster
Message 18 of 300
Message 18 of 300

Re: Insane battery drain for nougat

After I update my phone to Android 7 my battery drain so much there is some problem in this update. I need solve please
One time poster
Message 19 of 300
Message 19 of 300

Nougat Battery Drain

Hello. Yesterday I updated my z5 to nougat version. Battery life was 2 days and today it shows with full 100% only 20 hours. Can somebody explain whats going on ?
Adviser
Message 20 of 300
Message 20 of 300

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact after update

Dear developers the Sony, I am the happy owner of Sony Xperia Z5 Compact and after the upgrade to Android 7.0 confronted with some deficiencies, namely: 1. It strongly inhibits the story calls when scrolling, make this something, and the feeling of use disgusting. 2. Very quiet sound in YouTube app, please correct. 3. The battery holds less than the previous firmware Marshmallow. Currently installed the most current firmware 32.3.A.0.376