account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to disable "Smart amplifier calibration"

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

How to disable "Smart amplifier calibration"

This "feature" seems to have broken my phones audio volume. It has suddenly after a while become much lower than it used to be. I've tried the suggested calibration here and it does help a little bit but not getting as loud as before. If i plug in a headset and plug it out again the sound is really low again. If i go to the sound settings and turn down the volume (and it has to be from in there) and back up again it gets a little louder but not as loud as it has been.

So can i disable this so called "feature" completely ? The phone has not updated to Android 7 yet, which i would because maybe that would fix it, but i must admit that i dont think i am going to, by all the things i read about it