account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Headphone jack not working

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 501 of 574
Message 501 of 574

Re: Headphone jack not working

Issue is not with the software, it's a hardware issue, the circuit board.

Rookie
Message 502 of 574
Message 502 of 574

Re: Xperia z5 premium head phone jack broken

Normal for this phone. 

My Z5 Premium ear jack was out of order for 3 times, on average, every 7 months. There is a severe quality issue in the circuit board or the soldering of this ear jack.

Visitor
Message 503 of 574
Message 503 of 574

Headphone output not working

When i plug the headphone to my (xperia z5 premium dual) phone it is not working, i tried the headphone on my computer and it works properly.

One time poster
Message 504 of 574
Message 504 of 574

Re: Headphone output not working

Après la mise à jour 7.1.1 j'ai un problème avec la fiche de lécouteur il ne le détecte pas, je ne peux pas écouter de la musique avec lécouteur. Merci 

After the 7.1.1 update I have a problem with the earphone plug it does not detect it, I can not listen to music with the listener. Thank you

GT

Visitor
Message 505 of 574
Message 505 of 574

Re: Xperia z5 premium head phone jack broken

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate that. 

Learner
Message 506 of 574
Message 506 of 574

Re: Problem with sound problem in headphones

Lot of users have the same problem. It starts after last system update. 

As i see Sony dont care about users, The dont even reply what they do to solve the problem. 

Visitor
Message 507 of 574
Message 507 of 574

Yes but its the duty of sony co. They have to fix it soon

One time poster
Message 508 of 574
Message 508 of 574

Headphones problem. It does not detect my headphones.

Translation via Google Translate:

It does not detect the headphones and when a call goes black I can not use any function and I can not cut the call

No detecta los auriculares y cuando ago una llamada se me pone en negro la pantalla no puedo usar ninguna funcion y no puedo cortar la llamada 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 509 of 574
Message 509 of 574

I have the same problem with the headphone socket. Do Sony have any solutions or is it just ignored. 

My next phone was going to be the new Sony release this year but if this is how the division support customers I will have to consider other options. 

Please can someone from mobile division finally do something and solve this long term issue. 

One time poster
Message 510 of 574
Message 510 of 574

Same problem here with Z5 Compact.

It does not detect automatically headphones when i plug them in the jack, i need to go with external applications to fix it.

It looks a software problem since months, seriously SONY? 

When they think to fix it?