account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Green Tint on Flash Photos

Inhabitant
Message 11 of 16
Message 11 of 16

Re: Green Tint on Flash Photos

IMG-20170824-WA0029.jpgEverything clear as per the picture.. The phone is still on its original shape but i still get the green light when ever i use flash at night....

Emperor
Message 12 of 16
Message 12 of 16

@Leekay81

post a picture from the side so we can see the lens, make sure to take it as close as possible (to the lens)

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 13 of 16
Message 13 of 16

i had tint with some cases (i got black z5c)

now its fine, ( when really dark you some do see the flash but manual mode can fix this)

as far as i know  if you got strips or pink tint(even without flash than is hardware problem

Inhabitant
Message 14 of 16
Message 14 of 16

As per kind request here is other pics of my phone Z5 Compact.jpgZ5 Compact-2.jpgZ5 Compact-3.jpg

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 15 of 16
Message 15 of 16

I have the same issue and have even tried replacing the outer lens cover to get rid of dust etc. Same issue remains.

I think it is a problem with the way light comes in and reflects as i have the problem in DAYLIGHT when the sun is shining from certain directions. It can be dealt with by using my had as a visor. 

However this is truly disappointing as i had bought this phone for its camera abilities and found that my Blackberry performed better. Go figure. 

One time poster
Message 16 of 16
Message 16 of 16

DSC_1039.JPGUsing light setting

DSC_1038.JPGUsing flash