account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Good news sony and sony mobile users..

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Good news sony and sony mobile users..

Yes it's TRUE most of the Sony phones have multiple problems. For eg. It takes 3.5 hours to charge full battery from 0 to 100 percent and vice versa to go down whether you use your phone or not and even if you turn off your 4g connection off. Still battery will drain drastically because of very high usage of background apps and system apps. But all the problems can be solved one by one if the phone battery survives. Just install this 3 apps and solve the biggest problem.

1. Noroot firewall

2. Battery doctor

3. Clean master

Ignore or better delete if possible all unwanted apps and system apps which you don't know what they are and do not let them run in the back ground. Optimise all except few which you use in regular basis..

Now see the magic.. phone will run full day on normal usage.. but use only original charger and cable. Its Sony guys everything is different.

My own discovery after getting vexed🤣.

Sony better give me award for this or give me some big post in your company I will plan your mobiles how it should be and get you back in the market for sure. 🤣. 

Sometimes you spend thousands or lakhs of rupees on doctors and medicines but sometimes suddenly you find only 1 or 2 rupees medicines could have solved your problem.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Good news sony and sony mobile users..

@Karthik25

Actually, battery and memory optimizing apps have a very bad reputation and the harm they cause are much more than the benefits. After a while, those apps will have a negative impact on your phone's performance and stability. Moreover, disabling core system apps or limiting their battery usage may render your phone unusable. Make sure also that they don't plague your phone with ads.

TLDR: use those apps with caution.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Till now I got no problem and easily battery survives for 1 day on normal usage. That's what I told optimise only unwanted apps and system apps. When you feel something is stopping apps what you use.. only uncheck those and don't optimise. I am using Sony z5 premium and it works very well. Phone heating and battery problem solved. 

Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

If you want to use your phone this is the only way. But you have to keep optimising when ever your phone heats up and there is no other go. Even Sony company can do nothing in this case. Lg spoiled its brand after lg g4 and Sony after z5 premium. But the king is Samsung still no. 1 after massive failure of note 7 because they didn't do the same mistakes again.