account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Facebook's story feature not available on my phone

Inhabitant
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Facebook's story feature not available on my phone

I don have the Facebook story feature on my Sony Xperia z5 running Android 7 but when I open my account from a Samsung or LG device they are available I checked all of the devices are running the same version what should I do

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Facebook

Clear data and Unintall updates from Facebook!! Download the beta version of Facebook from apkmirror and install it. 

On a side note _ update Google play services and Google app to prevent app crashes 

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

it didn't work Slightly frowning Face

Commissioner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Did u updated play services? 

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

I checked on Google there is a new version but when I see it in play store there is no new update
Commissioner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

Clear Google playstore data and Unintall updates.. Reboot > then it wil install a new version automatically.. Make sure that u r on beta programme of GP services

Inhabitant
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

I also tried it thank you for helping but I don't want the feature anymore 😂😂😂