account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Can't end my phone calls.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Can't end my phone calls.

When I make a call on my Z5 compact the screen locks black and I can't use any function until the phone is hung up by the person on the other end of the call. I've done a full factory reset but it's not helped It's nothing with the screen sensor either. I have to force the phone to restart to end my calls (if the other person don't pick up and I have to end the call. Is there anyone else hav this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't end my phone calls.

Hi @Sandrita83

Welcome to the community! 

Sorry to hear about this Slightly frowning Face

Have you got a screen protector or case on the phone? If so, can you remove these and see if you still experience this problem?

Let me know Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't end my phone calls.

@Sandrita83 wrote:

When I make a call on my Z5 compact the screen locks black and I can't use any function until the phone is hung up by the person on the other end of the call. I've done a full factory reset but it's not helped It's nothing with the screen sensor either. I have to force the phone to restart to end my calls (if the other person don't pick up and I have to end the call. Is there anyone else hav this problem?

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Impossible-to-make-or-receive-calls-a...

//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.