account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Camera Widget?

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Camera Widget?

Previous Z phones had a camera Widget I could add to the home screen where I could add up to 4 shortcuts for different camera modes (4K, timeshift etc...)

Is this camera Widget not available on the Z5 Premium? It takes forever to navigate to 4K mode because no shortcut can be added.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Commissioner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Re: Camera Widget?

Or u can try with this one and see if it works http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sony-mobile-communications/camera-widget/camera-widget-2-0-a-5-1-releas...

But Bandoler via seems better, right now, to work properly I think with latest Camera 2.0 Winking Face
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

@AzimB

Yeah that's true, can't find it on my Z5 too. Not sure if it was there before Camera v2 update though.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Hi Guys,

Try this to see if you can find it.

Tap on any part of the empty space on your home screen > Widget.

See if there is an Option named at Shortcuts > Camera > Select any of the camera mode you want. Then it should add the shortcuts mode to your homescreen.

Hope this is what your looking for or something similar to this.

Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@Bandolero @AzimB

Looks like a viable solution, managed to get 4K shortcut on my homescreen.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Commissioner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Or u can try with this one and see if it works http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sony-mobile-communications/camera-widget/camera-widget-2-0-a-5-1-releas...

But Bandoler via seems better, right now, to work properly I think with latest Camera 2.0 Winking Face
Inhabitant
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

The Solution by Bandolero doesn't work for me. I can only add a shortcut for camera, at effect and time lapse. There is no 4k option on my Z5 Premium
Inhabitant
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Thank you Robertods! That fixed it, that's the exact thing I was looking for.
Commissioner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I'm happy to have helped you Slightly smiling Face

Come back here when u have problems

We are here for you and for me :p