account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Caller does not hear me but OK when using speaker

Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Caller does not hear me but OK when using speaker

I am told , on many occasions that other callers cannot hear me well on my sony Xperia Z5 compact. Tey mention as if I was under the water or locked in a cupboard Slightly smiling Face
Interestingly if I switch on and use speaker they can hear me OK. I did restart mobile and also in accessory settings played with Mic Sensitivity by setting it to different levels. It didn't help. Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Visitor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Caller does not hear me but OK when using speaker

nothing????

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Caller does not hear me but OK when using speaker

Hi !

I have this phone for 5 years and I have same problem of you !
I've just tried your advise with speakers and it works : my friend can hear me now !!!

but it's not a satisfy solution ...
I m' continiuing looking for others solutions ...