account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Bluetooth not reconnecting Z5 + Smartband Talk SWR30

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Bluetooth not reconnecting Z5 + Smartband Talk SWR30

Hi

I used to have a M4 Aqua, and when the Smartsband disconnected, it eventually connected automatically.

That doesn't happen with my new Z5. When I'm back on range, Z5 can recognise it's in range but doesn't connect, so I have to click and then it connects.

Why doesn't it do that automatically?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rookie
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

Re: Bluetooth not reconnecting Z5 + Smartband Talk SWR30

In the end I just got used to the problem, now it happens with less frenquency so it's not that bad...

But the solutions here were not helpful, I appreciate you took the time guys, but making sure I don't have stamina or resetting are just basic things I did before coming to the forum...

I hope you have a great day!

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

@areywings

Do you have any battery app or stamina mode enabled?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

@uliwooly nope! I had Google fit and Lifelog installed and running, connected to the smartband but no battery app ^^
Apprentice
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Same problem with LG G watch R,  see the big thread about BT problems on Z5 family

Emperor
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

@areywings

What if you reset the SBT? 

@anchelbiatn

which issues are you experiencing?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

Hi @uliwooly thank you so much for answering ^^

I've been diving in the forum and I've seen it's a hardware problem, and I can send it to repair.

I'd like to do that, but don't know how, since I bought it through phone, no physical shop.

What do you mean by reset the SBT? Sorry but I'm Spanish and don't know the meaning of SBT.

Thank you so much, I've seen you wrote a lot here, you're the best! ^^

Highlighted
Demigod
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

@areywings wrote:

@hi @uliwooly thank you so much for answering ^^

I've been diving in the forum and I've seen it's a hardware problem, and I can send it to repair.

I'd like to do that, but don't know how, since I bought it through phone, no physical shop.

What do you mean by reset the SBT? Sorry but I'm Spanish and don't know the meaning of SBT.

Thank you so much, I've seen you wrote a lot here, you're the best! ^^

What he means by SBT means SmartBand Talk.

As for warranty I will suggest you to contact your local support for further assistance according to your country by the link below.

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz5/contactUs/

Rookie
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

In the end I just got used to the problem, now it happens with less frenquency so it's not that bad...

But the solutions here were not helpful, I appreciate you took the time guys, but making sure I don't have stamina or resetting are just basic things I did before coming to the forum...

I hope you have a great day!