account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Bluetooth connectivity

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Bluetooth connectivity

I am able to connect to speaker/headphone devices via Bluetooth but I cannot get sound to come thru the device once it's connected.

I have a Samsung S4 as well and I never have this happen. Please provide support.... Help
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bluetooth connectivity

@Marcus80

could you test it on safe mode ? which devices are you experiencing issues with?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@Marcus80

could you test it on safe mode ? which devices are you experiencing issues with?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

Visitor
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Sony z5 Premium.

It will connect via Bluetooth with other devices but no sound will emenate from the speaker/headphone once connected.
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Marcus80

have you checked the bluetooth volume? 

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I rebooted in safe mode as you suggested. I then connected to the device via Bluetooth and tested the sound. Works great! I saved device as trusted device and rebooted into normal mode and the problem is now solved. Thank you!

The speaker was a Jbl Flip 2

I will attempt to connect another set of Bluetooth headphones that I have not been able to produce sound in the past using the above method. I expect it will work... Thanks again!
Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Marcus80

Excellent

IMG_1506.PNG

keep us updated