account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Awaiting my new Z5P phone on 15.2.17

Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Awaiting my new Z5P phone on 15.2.17

Good morning i am geting my new phone on Wednesday 15th February 2017 so i have decided to check out sony forum to see what to expect.

Now i am getting really worried after going through all these negative comments about practically everything on the phone and i am wondering if i should cancel my order....kindly let me know ASAP
7 REPLIES 7
Enthusiast
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

Re: Awaiting my new Z5P phone on 15.2.17

order the latest XZ

-------------------------------------------------------
Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) | Xperia Z1 (C6903)
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

Waw thanks.....this is so sad!!!!!
Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@Pretigalie

There's no reason for you to cancel the order the Xperia Z5 Premium its amazing, and it has a 4K display 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Thats why i ordered it because i saw the features are awesome but on this forum people complaining about low volume when playing music, low ringer volume, entire phone freezing and the list goes on!!!!!

I am getting scared because i am paying alot for it.....i dont want to waste my money.
Highlighted
Adviser
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

This is solely my opinion.

I got an xperia Z5, and haven't got any problems yet, no heating issues, battery last a full day, no lagging, no..nothing...that said, I won't consider myself a heavy user.

However, you should understand that this forum is intended to help people having issues with their devices, so, most of the comments you'll find here are from people having problems, no one is going to come here and post a message just saying their phone is running perfectly... I'm pretty sure all brands have a forum just like this full of messages from people with issues with their phones.

Z5 is a great device, I've had the Galaxy S2, a Nexus 5 and this one, and this is the best I've had so far. Don't know about the Premium, but I'm pretty sure it is a good phone too.

Good luck.

Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Thanks!

I intended to buy that one but last minute i ordered the premium!

I will see how it goes....

Will keep you all updated.....thanks alot!!!!
Enthusiast
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

I have no issues with my Z5 Premium Chrome. Love it

-------------------------------------------------------
Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) | Xperia Z1 (C6903)