account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Audio issues

Rookie
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Audio issues

My issue started about 2 moths ago out of the sudden. All i remember that one day i started to notice that the right side of my headphones had half the volume of the left one. I tried the headphones to another device and the same thing happened so i though the heaphones are broken and that once i replace them i will be good. When o tried a brand new working headphones, the same thing happened, right side has half the volume of the left one and now those headphones are broken in this way as well. I have no idea what to do, please help. My phone has been kept in a perfect way since i have it and i can provide pictures. It hasn't been dropped or abused and never had to repair anything on it, this making me shocked of this sudden issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Audio issues

Well. .welcome to the club.. Drinks on me!!  I've been living with that issue from 1 yr...couldn't find any reliable soln so far...

Rookie
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Audio issues

I couldn't live with this issue due to the fact that i am an intense headphone user and having only 1 headphone in my ears bothers me. In the same time i love this phone and i don't really want to replace it. Beside this it treaded me perfectly and i still think it's one of the best phone i've had.