account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

App issues after oreo update

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

App issues after oreo update

After last update I can install any app update. It download and download and then comes a message that's not possible to install. I stopped Google app store, delete chache, start mobile again.

I can install a new app after I deleted, but no update.

Who can help me? Thanks.

Best regards Eberhard

1 REPLY 1
Learner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: App issues after oreo update

I'm also having this issue since around 3 weeks. The only solution is to move the app back to the internal storage. I have tried to format the SD card, downgrade/upgraded the Play Store, clear the cache, tested with Play Store beta version, but nothing worked.

I think it may be something on Google end. they may have changed the way apps are packaged and distributed.