account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Marshmallow No stamina mode

Inhabitant
Message 121 of 280
Message 121 of 280

Re: Android Marshmallow No stamina mode

Just open the battery usage in settings, then click on the graph. Below the graph you willnow see the screen on and awake times. In my case I saw that the phone was continuously awake, even with the screen off. If this is the case for you too, then go to apps and open google play services and tap on it, there you can also see the awake time. In my case it was hours of awake time confirming that google was the cause of the wake lock. 

Alternatively install better battery stats and follow the instructions in the first post of http://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/betterbatterystats/alternative-to-installing-battery-stats-t318... Then after some time you can view the partial wake locks and that should identify immediately what is keeping your phone awake.

Commissioner
Message 122 of 280
Message 122 of 280

Hi guys
After updating MM 6 my z5 dual following issues occurring

Mobile heating & Restarting
Battery draining
Mobile hanging
Stamina & Ultra Stamina mode missing

Enthusiast
Message 123 of 280
Message 123 of 280

updated to Marshmallow for a few days.  Had to do reset because activated Ultra Stamina Mode in Lolipop and couldn't get back to normal.  So upgraded to v 6 at the same time, then factory reset.

Battery life became much much better (battery optimisation chosen) than 5.0 Stamina mode.  

Very occasional heats up but cools down soon after.

Z5 Dual here.

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 124 of 280
Message 124 of 280

can't under stand

Commissioner
Message 125 of 280
Message 125 of 280

Hi guys
After updating MM 6 my z5 dual following issues occurring

Mobile heating & Restarting
Battery draining
Mobile hanging
Stamina & Ultra Stamina mode missing

require solution

One time poster
Message 126 of 280
Message 126 of 280

Hi there, 

I strongly hope that Stamina will be back asap. Before upgrading to Marshmallow, the Z5GP battery was lasting fro ~ 2 days, now it lasts 2/3 of a day. It is not a "nice" feature and Sony will loose lost of customers just because of this.

Kind Regards - While i can still say this before getting angry

EMZ5G

Learner
Message 127 of 280
Message 127 of 280

Just checking the thread, seeing if anything changed. Nope, still the same.
Well, sticking to my Lollypop, k thx bye.

P.S. Small sacrifice in speed of my z5c is well worth the 2.5 days of battery time.
Sage
Message 128 of 280
Message 128 of 280

My Z5c says that Google Play services lacks battery optimization information: is that right? It seems odd to me that a Google's application is one of the three not optimized.
One time poster
Message 129 of 280
Message 129 of 280

Ultra Stamina missing in Android 6

pls return UltraStamina mode in Android 6.0

One time poster
Message 130 of 280
Message 130 of 280

I have found my battery draining every day since the update (I'm getting about 10 hours before empty). I am a heavy user and tend to get 1.5-2 days use with STAMINA mode. The fact that Doze takes 30 minutes of no use is having a major affect on my battery life.
I agree with Simon2u - I bought this phone because of the two day battery life and it was a bug marketing point.