account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 6.0 small apps launch bar issue?

SOLVED
Message 1 of 86
Message 1 of 86

Android 6.0 small apps launch bar issue?

Shown in the picture... The launch bar "fell". But when I tried to launch a small app I still have to touch the position above navigation bar... 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 66 of 86
Message 66 of 86

Re: Android 6.0 small apps launch bar issue?

We have identified the cause for this and it will be fixed in an upcoming software update.

Until the update is available, you can try to turn off accessibility services under Settings -> Accessibility to access small apps.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

85 REPLIES 85
Message 2 of 86
Message 2 of 86

QQ图片20160307173426.png

Message 3 of 86
Message 3 of 86

@iNOZOMIPOWER Is this the same issue?

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/Marshmallow-6-0-quot-Battery-usage-qu...

Please do not post there, let's have a separate thread.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 4 of 86
Message 4 of 86

Thanks for the information. Yes that's what happens on my device. I use original launcher, theme, etc.. No 3rd party stuff. : (

Message 5 of 86
Message 5 of 86

Ok, I'll escalate this. Please keep the discussion in this thread only, so we can organize things.

@iNOZOMIPOWER We can have this thread, it's ok.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Message 6 of 86
Message 6 of 86

same here
Regular
Message 7 of 86
Message 7 of 86

I'm having the same issue with my Z5P. Not going to do a clean wipe until it is confirmed that it needs it.
Message 8 of 86
Message 8 of 86

@TamSE3P@iSilverBullet Have you also tried a arestart?

Talent
Message 9 of 86
Message 9 of 86

A restart doesn't fix this.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 10 of 86
Message 10 of 86

Hi
Me too my device is likes other pleas help it's so bad I'm afraid