account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

A poor battery life of z5 compact,and other problems

Emperor
Message 171 of 175
Message 171 of 175

Re: A poor battery life of z5 compact,and other problems

@traveller_cz

Well said @klakol 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 172 of 175
Message 172 of 175

Re: Z5 battery life

exactly the same with me   z3c brilliant,   got upgrade and regret it due to very poor battery!!!!!

now ive dropped it and sony going to screw me again!!

Adviser
Message 173 of 175
Message 173 of 175

I'm starting to regret changing to the z5 compact from my trusty z3 compact. The z5c gets very hot in the hand and gives me sweaty palms even on the simplest of tasks like Web browsing. Battery life is about 25% shorter than I had on my z3c too im guessing because all this energy lost through the heat it is creating.
If anyone knows a way to reduce the processor performance or something to keep this phone cool and battery lasting please comment. Thanks
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 174 of 175
Message 174 of 175

If you're an Australian user and your phone is out of warranty, and you're having battery problems, and wanted to root, send me a message and I'll help you out.
Z5C E5823 only.
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.
Apprentice
Message 175 of 175
Message 175 of 175

Everything you mentioned is 100% accurate! That's why I moved to Samsung they do their job better