account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Request was denied for security

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1 of 8
Message 1 of 8

Request was denied for security

The message described in the subject keeps appearing as a notification on my tablet. How can I fix it? Can you please explain to me how to solve this issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

Re: Request was denied for security

@jp201304

Then the culprit it's a third party app, something that you've installed at one point. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Emperor
Message 2 of 8
Message 2 of 8

@jp201304

do you see the same issue while in >>> safe mode ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 8
Message 3 of 8

I don't have the same issue on safe mode. 

Emperor
Message 4 of 8
Message 4 of 8

@jp201304

Then the culprit it's a third party app, something that you've installed at one point. 

View solution in original post

Learner
Message 5 of 8
Message 5 of 8

Ok. Thanks. Probably Freeflix app

One time poster
Message 6 of 8
Message 6 of 8

My sony headphones MDR-xB550  not supported suddenly 

One time poster
Message 7 of 8
Message 7 of 8

Mi telefono no abre mi pago movil me sale esto ( request was denied for segurity) por favor como puedo solucionarlo 

My phone does not open my mobile payment I get this (request was denied for segurity) please how can I fix it

gt

Highlighted
Learner
Message 8 of 8
Message 8 of 8

In my case, I've uninstalled an app called "FreeFlix", that I believe was causing that problem. My advice to you is to try and uninstall a newly downloaded app, because it might be the cause of your issue.