account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Performance issues after update to 32.4.A.1.54

Visitor
Message 31 of 36
Message 31 of 36

Re: Performance issues after update to 32.4.A.1.54

I'm in the middle of trying to sort my tablet out at the moment so won't go into too much detail on here, but we are all getting fobbed off big time. 

Enthusiast
Message 32 of 36
Message 32 of 36

The email address operatorsupport.uk@support.sonymobile

seems to be slightly more helpful, they're asking for my IMEI number to "track the device's history "

Visitor
Message 33 of 36
Message 33 of 36

Sony asked for my IMEI number when sorting out the repair, I sent my tablet off to them and when it came back it was exactly the same except I was £49 pounds lighter because of a "software repair".

Enthusiast
Message 34 of 36
Message 34 of 36

My case has just been escalated to complaints department. But I've just read that an old 'C' series Xperia from 2015 has been given a new software update so maybe there's hope yet? 

One time poster
Message 35 of 36
Message 35 of 36

I'm french, sorry for my language

I had the same problem with video from nba league pass. I remplaced the kernel by an older et it works !

One time poster
Message 36 of 36
Message 36 of 36

I had the same problem.
After reading your message, I flashed a 32.4.A.0.160-based Stock ROM, which I believe is for Taiwan, and now the issue is gone.
Thank you.