account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

PCC Server not accessible

Adviser
Message 1 of 22
Message 1 of 22

PCC Server not accessible

connect Z4 tablet to PC but PCC is unable to connect to the server.

01.jpg

Z3+ also unable to access

03.jpg

But my Z3 tablet is ok

02.jpg

Is it my PC problem or 251 kill server connection (both z4 and z3+ running 251) ?

21 REPLIES 21
Genius
Message 2 of 22
Message 2 of 22

Re: PCC Server not accessible

Hi @chunxi

WhIch version of Windows OS are you running ?

Best Regards,

"We can have anything we want on life, if we just help others to found what they need” - Ebelsain Villegas
One time poster
Message 3 of 22
Message 3 of 22

I have same problem, my OS is microsoft windows 8 professional. How to resolve this issue because if android 6 release for xperia Z3+ we can't update directly via PC Companion Slightly frowning Face

Enthusiast
Message 4 of 22
Message 4 of 22

I am not sure if the OS version matters? 

Anyway, I have the same problem and I am running Windows 10 64bit.

Thanks,

Partha

@xavinux wrote:

@hi @chunxi

WhIch version of Windows OS are you running ?

Best Regards,

One time poster
Message 5 of 22
Message 5 of 22

I used a windows 10 computer and a windows XP computer. Both reported no server.

Inhabitant
Message 6 of 22
Message 6 of 22

I have the same - been running windows 10 for about 6 weeks.

Z3+ always says 'Server not accessible' but Z2 tablet is fine. It's been like that I think since before the Win 10 upgrade but finally decided to look at it as my daughters devices all update last couple of days and I don't know if my Z3+ is due an update.

Any answers yet??

Commissioner
Message 7 of 22
Message 7 of 22

I can confirm this issue on 4 different devices in different networks. Windows 7 Desktop PC, 2 Windows 10 Notebooks and also a Windows 10 Desktop. Seems a bigger problem?
Greetings,

SirRobin
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 8 of 22
Message 8 of 22

PC Companion can't connect to internet

"Server is not accessible.  PC Companion needs to connect to an online server.  The server is currently not accessible.  Please try again later."

Before you say anything, I've added the software to my Firewall exception list. Didn't work. I disabled my firewall. Didn't work. I searched the forums and found a solution, but it's not one relavent to or even workable in Windows 10.

So...?

Apprentice
Message 9 of 22
Message 9 of 22

Same problem, tried win8,8.1 ,10and mac

Emperor
Message 10 of 22
Message 10 of 22

Re: PC Companion can't connect to internet

@BrianQWebb

Probably a temporary server issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)