account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Is anyone using an Xperia Z4 Tablet?

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Is anyone using an Xperia Z4 Tablet?

Hello everyone,

I'm just wondering how it's doing now. How long have you guys had it and if you still got. I was also curious to know how it is preforming on current Android software (if it can) like Android Pie? I want to get one of these one day, they look real good and it was given good reviews back then, so I want to know if those reviews still hold up.

Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sage
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Is anyone using an Xperia Z4 Tablet?

I'm still using mine, far more often than I use a PC. It was a great tablet in the day, but it has not been updated in a long while, and is stuck on Nougat (Android 7.1.1). The combination of tablet and attachable keyboard is superb. 

I would seriously question the wisdom of buying one now, though. If new, it will not have been charged since it was produced. Lithium batteries are notorious for not working properly if they have not been charged for years. If you buy second hand, then the battery will have been charged many times, and will likely be nearing the end of its life. 

In my opinion it was the best Android tablet ever made - I have yet to find a suitable replacement. 

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Bonjour

J'ai une tablette Sony Xperia z4 depuis mai 2016 je l'ai toujours je m'en sers plusieurs heures par jour et j'en suis hyper satisfaite je ne le changerai pour rien au monde. Elle est fine, légère. Mon fils s'est acheté la même et il en est ravi. Je vous recommande donc cette tablette.

Hello

I have a Sony Xperia z4 tablet since May 2016 I always have it I use it several hours a day and I am very satisfied I will not change it for anything in the world. She is thin, light. My son bought himself the same and he is delighted. I recommend this tablet.

gt

Sage
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hello I have a Sony Xperia z4 tablet, since May 2016 I always have it. I use it several hours a day and I am very satisfied - I will not change it for anything in the world. It is thin, light. My son bought himself the same and he is delighted. I recommend this tablet. (Google Translate with a little editing)

Thanks for that response - I love it too