account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

High-resolution audio 24 bits and 16 bits flac music

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

High-resolution audio 24 bits and 16 bits flac music

Hi Sony. 😀😀😀

First I love Sony products because It is characterized by quality and high technology.

I want to buy a SONY Z4 TABLET but I have a lot of questions Regarding music.

I bought many albums from QOBUZ website with high quality (High-Res Audio flac 24 bits 96khz)

My question is if I want to get the best hearing experience ever, does the SONY Z4 TABLET occupy this technique of sound

Do I need a SONY earphones with high-res audio quality?

Please tell me what to do to get the best listening experience with SONY. If I have a Sony device, I will not use the MUSIC - WALKMAN application I want to know if I play my music on any music application other than (MUSIC WALKMAN) will work with the best technology possible and I will get the best listening experience ever

Finally, I emphasize what I have to do to get the best hearing experience ever on the planet.

Thanks SONY Thanks Support Team.