account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Finally got my Z4 working properly after years

Learner
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Finally got my Z4 working properly after years

I have been so disappointed with my z4 since I bought it when it first came out.

Apps crashing

Screen very unresponsive 

Keyboard misses keys when typing all the time.

Screen rotation slow

Battery lasts a little more than 24 hrs even when not used.

Finally I have reset it for the umpteenth time and this time I didn't allow it to install all the Sony Xperia stuff and hey presto for the last 24hrs so far all the above seems to be fixed!

Just in case anyone else is having the same issues with a tablet that was supposed to be the best available when it came out, it certainly never has been for me.

Ps. Yes it has been back to Sony for a very expensive screen replacement when it cracked and that didn't help at all.