account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Completely Locked Out

Rookie
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Completely Locked Out

I bought my tablet a while ago, added PIN, and then I joined the Army. The problem is, I can't access my tablet AT ALL. I have tried every single pin (Going stong on 50 incorrect pin inputs) and there is NO other option to let me log in. I tried the companion method - I need the device unlocked. I googled hours for Hard Reset codes (None work, go figure) and then I tried to see if the device was on my GMail - not anymore since I haven't used it in years! 

I am completely locked out of my tablet, I can provide screenshots of Amazon from when I bought it, I still have the box and everything, I just can't get access no matter what I do.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Completely Locked Out

Contact your local support with proof of purchase and they might be able to do something with the lock.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Rookie
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

What is "Local" Support and how do I find the "Local" Support?

Can't I just be given a backup file of the tablet witha clean slate to download and then put on the tablet???

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

http://www.sonymobile.com/support

Go there and log in using your Xperia account used on tablet, in drop down menu, select contact us.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.